۱۳۸۶ شهریور ۹, جمعه

Ridiculous…… as love

Kaveh said: Shall we fall in love?

These days, I am questioning myself “Is it possible for me to be seduced by flirtatious girls, again?”. I think I need Sirens who fascinated the Ulysses by their songs.

Experiencing a lot of beds, bodies and souls, my numb mind is not interested in saying “Lie with me lady, and let me to complete my revelation of girls”.

My first love got married, and I lost a 5 years old love just during 4 weeks, after I told her “No”. I loved her, but I liked to leave anything more than keeping them….

I went on the mission to the Ardabil, came back to the Tehran and broke in Kaveh’s suite, the only man who has seen my crying. That night,I drank the red wine tasted tears.

2 years later, I lost my divorced first love for the second time, but…. my tearless eyes…..

I let the last love to be lost 6 months ago. I loved this moonlike partner with evil soul, who could slide on my chest as moonlight.

“Love is like a wine, you never belt it down, you taste it”, the famous words which I said in the beginning of any relationship. Now, I think love is like a rotgut, you should drink it to be crocked, then puke everything, and sleep with light stomach.

I am used to lose. I am used to quit being in love as smoking. Sometimes I smoke, sometimes I am in love, but I am always going to quit